Monday, April 14, 2008

Natural Hat

Cap Hair

This shit is crazy! 10 out of 10 on the Hairability rating. I don't know how this hair actually came to be and maybe it's just photoshopped but I really hope that this guy has actually been out in public with this hair. I love it! I'm pretty sure he'd be having a lot of people asking to touch his hair, I know i'd like to touch it.

With his complexion he is not in great need of a full time hat, I would not say he's in any danger of sunburn. The ironic thing is people with pale skin typically don't have the afro hair that can be so easily* shaped into a hat. Nature has failed to provide us with a natural hat!


*I do realise it probably took hours to style that hair

2 comments:

Maggie said...

this is the best so far!! i have no words.

Anonymous said...

classic! hahaha! :P